Saturday, October 06, 2007

I'm one cute mother sucker



Well a lot has happened in the Baxamusa/Schmidt household since two days ago. Yesterday I finally got enough sleep for a 24 hour period via naps that ended around 5 pm. Then last night I slept 7 hours between 11:30 pm and 9:30 am! Sal is currently sleeping in on a Saturday morning, although he was up until 2 with the baby and several times during the night for diapers. Yesterday we gave Nuri his first home bath on his 1-week birthday. And we have started making a concerted effort to do tummy time, naked time, and massage each day. It looks like we're well on our way to establishing a routine. We're even going to attempt going to a friend's house for dinner tonight.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's getting better all the tiimmme ....

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sal and Andrea. Nuri is super adorable. got the news and link from Celine.

Padma and Rajappa
(remember us?)