First Family Visit
Sal's sister Maria just left Boston after a 4-day visit. She cooked for us, did our dishes, and even cleaned the house for us, which was a huge help (she left us with leftovers too!). Somewhere in there, she found time to hold Nuri to give us a break -- and hey, let's face it, that was probably her main reason for coming! Although we had performed the naming ceremony over the phone on the 7th day, we repeated it in person once she arrived. AND, she took a bunch of great pictures which we are happy to share with you in this slideshow. To view the pictures in full size on your own terms, go to my picasa web album.
Monday, October 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your blog is terrific guys, I love it! I found your comments about the first night at home with baby being the scariest thing you will ever do in your whole life so hilarious...and so true. With friends, we were once recalling the day we left the hospital, thinking "the hospital people let us go ?! Really ?!" (do they know what they are doing?). Thanks also for the super-cute pictures. I enjoyed admiring Nuri...as well as the background...typical Eastgate corner apartment facing the 'good side'. mmmh
Hi Sal, Andrea and Nuri. Your pictures are great and it's fun to read your witty writing and laugh at the Matlab GUI for contraction counting. Congratulations you guys. I'm glad about blogs, because it makes keeping in touch a little more possible. And I get to say "blog," which is a very 21st century word.
Post a Comment