Just so everybody's on the same page: Andréa and Sal met as freshman at UC Berkeley in 2000 and were married in 2006. Check out the pictures and if you look closely you might even see yourself!
We're now happily living the married life in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Andréa is studying Bremsstrahlung radiation emitted by fast electrons at the Plasma Science and Fusion Center and Sal is studying the chemical vapor deposition of thin polymer films in the Chemical Engineering Department. Sound complicated? Neither one of us can figure out how to explain it to the other!
Saturday, March 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi expectant nerds,
I like my 2 nerdy kids I hope my grandkids are not so nerdy. I want to spoil them that's what Dadima is for. Take care of your health Andrea.
Love you both
Abi Mom
Hi guys,
The story line should be: "about two UC Berkeley undergraduates fall in love, move to MIT .... get married and start a family !!
I am so happy for both of you
Stay well,
Yusuf
Post a Comment